- Bachelor’s/ College Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related industry is required for this position
- Preferably 1-4 years experienced employee specializes in Marketing/ Business Development
- English proficient with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and
objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Manage shipping documentation for all shipments;
- Support with handling of any queries regarding freight schedule from the other team members;
- Handle clarifications from end users within the project regarding freight arrangements;
- Reporting and escalation of any issues identified with documentation or with shipments in general;
- Coordinates with Customs Clearance Coordinator, who will be directly interfacing with the nominated brokers for the project.
- Assisting Management with general administrational tasks as required.
- Provides regular reporting to Project Manager and Freight Manager.
- Support the Project or Executive Director as required with any other reasonable adhoc tasks as instructed.
ASEANA, Manila, Philippines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organization and we ask that only suitably qualified candidates need apply. All applications should include a current CV with photograph and be addressed to:
Human Resource / Administration Department
TKHS Group Inc.
Or email to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be notified.