- Pre-Opening logistics support – handling shipping, customs clearance, warehousing and installation of everything that needs to go into a hotel;
- Post-Opening outsourced logistics – including receiving, warehousing, outsourced loading dock operations;
- Record Management solutions – including offsite, secure document storage, document disposal, document retrieval;
- Laundry Logistics – including RFID tracking of laundry items between properties and through the laundry process;
- Asset Registry – including barcoded and RFID tagging of hotel assets such as furniture and equipment;
- Sustainable Disposals/Refurbishments – including re-use and recycling of hotel operational supplies and equipment, furniture, mattresses, etc.
TKHS have played an integral part in the logistics requirements for many of the largest and most challenging recent hospitality projects, such as MGM Cotai, Studio City Macau, Okada Manila and recently Crown Sydney and the Ritz-Carlton Maldives. For our Macau projects, our state-of-the-art COTAI Warehouse facility plays an integral role in managing the logistics operations.