- Minimum of 2 years project experience
- Graduate of Computer Technology or its equivalent
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated and disciplined with the ability to work with one’s own initiative and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English and preferably fluent in Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
- Competent with office based IT tools, in particular MS Excel
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle administrational tasks for hotel & casino projects;
- Coordinating arrangements relevant to assigned project ;
- Managing the documentation and project reportsl
- Support with handling of any queries regarding administrative concerns from the other team members;
- Reporting and escalation of any issues identified
- Assisting Management with general administrational tasks as required.
- Provides regular reporting to management.
- Support management as required with any other reasonable adhoc tasks as instructed.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organization and we ask that only suitably qualified candidates need apply. All applications should include a current CV with photograph and be addressed to:
Human Resource / Administration Department
TKHS Group (Asia-Pacific) Limited (Head Office)
12/F, One Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon,
Or email to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be notified.