- Minimum of 2 years logistics experience
- Graduate of Logistics diploma or its equivalent
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self motivated and disciplined with the ability to work with one’s own initiative and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English and preferably fluent in Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
- Competent with office based IT tools
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles the international and domestic freight arrangements for the project;
- Develop and implement an SOP for freight handling;
- Manage shipping documentation for all shipments;
- Support with handling of any queries regarding freight schedule from the other team members;
- Handle clarifications from end users within the project regarding freight arrangements;
- Reporting and escalation of any issues identified with documentation or with shipments in general;
- Coordinates with Customs Clearance Coordinator, who will be directly interfacing with the nominated brokers for the project.
- Assisting Management with general administrational tasks as required.
- Provides regular reporting to Project Manager and Freight Manager.
- Support the Project or Executive Director as required with any other reasonable adhoc tasks as instructed.
ASEANA, Manila, Philippines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organization and we ask that only suitably qualified candidates need apply. All applications should include a current CV with photograph and be addressed to:
Human Resource / Administration Department
TKHS Group Inc.
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be notified.