Business Development Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or any related field
- At least 1-2 years’ experience as Business Development Officer
- Proven hands-on experience with Sales and Operations
- Warehousing and Logistics experience is advantage
- Proficient with MS Office Tools
- Excellent verbal and written English communicator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Prepares and participates in tender or bidding.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit monthly sales target progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Provision of appropriate market research and sales reports as requested by the superior;
- Support the company’s strive to maintain ISO certifications including ISO9001;
- Develop and implement procedures for improving the efficiency of the company’s operations;
- Comply with company rules and regulations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organization and we ask that only suitably qualified candidates need apply. All applications should include a current CV with photograph and be addressed to:
Human Resource / Administration Department
1005 Aseana II Building, Bradco Avenue, Aseana City, Manila, Philippines.
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be notified.